Get your COVID-19 Vaccine Today.
Getting the vaccine is easier than ever, find a vaccine near you.
- Provider Lab Reporting Requirements
- List of Currently Compliant Labs
- Delaware Sentinel Surveillance Program
Reporting Requirements For Medical Providers and Their Laboratories of COVID-19 Test Results
The Department of Health and Social Service’s March 10, 2020 order requiring all labs to immediately report all tests and all results to the Division of Public Health (DPH) remains in effect. All COVID results, positive AND negative are reportable. More information about requirements, penalties for failure to comply, and where to submit questions can be found here. For a list of currently compliant labs reporting to DPH, click here.
Testing, Rapid and Antigen Testing Guidance
Here is the latest approved guidance on testing, including information for medical providers and patient instructions for post-testing isolation, surveillance, and return to work.
- Guidance for Evaluating and Testing Persons for COVID-19
- Rapid Testing Protocol and Guidance for Providers (August 17, 2020)
- Rapid Test Guidance Brochure
- Rapid Antigen Testing Protocols (12.9.20)
- Rapid PCR Testing For Psychiatric Hospitals
Patient Education Materials
- COVID-19 Patient Instructions After Nasal Testing (English)
- COVID-19 Patient Instructions After Nasal Testing (Spanish)
- COVID-19 Patient Instructions After Nasal Testing (Haitian Creole)
- COVID-19 Patient Instructions After Nasal Testing (Korean)
All medical personnel — including out-of-state, retired, or inactive — who wish to volunteer to assist Delaware’s response to COVID-19 should sign up through RespondDE (formerly the Delaware Medical Reserve Corps [DMRC)]). Go to the ServDE link – which is the State’s emergency response database-and create a profile. You will be contacted by a DMRC representative. Providing complete contact and license information will expedite verifying your credentials. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Delaware Division of Public Health (DPH) Health Alert Notifications (HAN) Guidance on Coronavirus:See All Delaware Division of Public Health Alert Notifications
- Emerging SARS-CoV-2 Variants
- Return to Work Guidance after COVID Isolation/Quarantine (Health care setting)
- Return to Work Guidance after COVID Isolation/Quarantine (Non-health care setting)
- DPH Guidance for Management of Persons With Suspected COVID-19 Exposure, Discontinuation of Home Isolation and Return to Work (3/31/2021)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Training Module For Health Care Providers
Get More COVID Data
For more data on Delaware COVID cases, testing and outcomes, including demographic breakdowns, go to My Healthy Community