Below is a list of pharmacies offering COVID-19 vaccination appointments for Delawareans 65+ only. This list will grow as additional pharmacies receive doses. Pharmacies are expected to be a primary site for vaccinations as more vaccine becomes available, but as with other methods, will have extremely limited doses in the early part of the effort.
Vaccine at pharmacies is only available for Delawareans 65 and older and Phase 1A individuals. Frontline essential workers in Phase 1B are currently not eligible to be vaccinated at pharmacy physical locations. All scheduling must be done through the provided link. No walk-ins or phone scheduling (except Walgreens and Walmart for phone) is currently available.
Facts at a Glance:
- Appointments are required
Scheduling must be done online from the link provided when you click on the logo below. No walk-ins, email or phone scheduling is available for appointments
- Pharmacies will schedule their own appointments as vaccine supply becomes available. Anticipate limited vaccine appointment slots available at first.
- Emails received by requesting a vaccine event through the state’s online system cannot be used to receive a vaccine in a pharmacy.
- The second dose of the vaccine should be given as close to the minimum recommended schedule of 21 days (for Pfizer) or 28 days (for Moderna) as possible. However, the CDC has indicated that a timeframe of up to 42 days is acceptable if meeting the minimum threshold is not feasible. It does not have to be given at the same location where you received the first dose; however both doses should be from the same vaccine manufacturer (Pfizer or Moderna). This information is located on the vaccination card you will receive when vaccinated. If you receive your second dose outside of the 42-day window, currently federal guidance does NOT indicate you have to restart the vaccination process.
Pharmacies Vaccinating Persons 65 and Older Only:
1-800-WALGREENS or calling stores directly are now available for phone scheduling of vaccinations.*
*Walgreens may temporarily halt the ability to schedule appointments at any particular store if they do not have enough vaccine supply on hand to meet anticipated demand.
Camden Rx (Camden, DE)
Giant | Groceries, Pharmacy, Pickup and Delivery
(Moderna available for second doses)
*Currently, non-members can utilize the link above to create a guest account. This will be live for 7 days, but will live indefinitely for pharmacy purposes only, meaning the patient can use this temporary membership for online pharmacy services even if they choose not to be a member.
1251 Centerville Road
Wilmington, DE 19808-6240
263 Walmart Dr.
Camden, DE 19934-1308
939 N. Dupont Blvd.
Milford, DE 19963-1072
18922 Rehoboth Mall Blvd.
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971-6132
4 College Park Ln.
Georgetown, DE 19947-2178
22899 Sussex Hwy.
Seaford, DE 19973-5851
- Centralized scheduling for COVID vaccinations
- Same-day COVID testing at multiple locations
- “Vax Machine” mobile vaccination and COVID screening services
Report Vaccination Violations
Additionally, any health care provider who intentionally or willfully provides or distributes, or who supervises someone who intentionally or willfully provides or distributes the COVID-19 vaccine to any individual who is not authorized to receive such vaccine pursuant to the Vaccination Guidance is guilty of unprofessional conduct as defined in Title 24 and may be subject to licensure discipline. Send your complaints to Division of Professional Regulation about this conduct.
Get More COVID Data
For more data on Delaware COVID cases, testing and outcomes, including demographic breakdowns, go to My Healthy Community