Questions about coronavirus?
Individuals with general questions about coronavirus can call 2-1-1 or text their ZIP code to 898-211 for those who are deaf and hard or hearing.
Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can also email directly:
- Medical-related questions related to testing, symptoms, and health-related guidance can also be submitted by email at DPHCall@delaware.gov
- Questions about business operations should be directed to: email@example.com
- Questions regarding unemployment claims should be emailed to: UIClaims@delaware.gov
- Report a business for non-compliance HSPcontact@delaware.gov
- People who have complaints about out-of-state individuals violating the Governor’s State of Emergency Order, or violating the public gathering restrictions, should contact state or local law enforcement.
Get More COVID Data
For more data on Delaware COVID cases, testing and outcomes, including demographic breakdowns, go to My Healthy Community