Questions about coronavirus?
Individuals with general questions about coronavirus can call 2-1-1 or text their ZIP code to 898-211 for those who are deaf and hard of hearing.
Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can also email directly:
- Medical-related questions related to testing, symptoms, and health-related guidance can also be submitted by email at DPHCall@delaware.gov
- Questions about business operations should be directed to: email@example.com
- Questions regarding unemployment claims should be emailed to: UIClaims@delaware.gov
- Report a business for non-compliance HSPcontact@delaware.gov
- People who have complaints about out-of-state individuals violating the Governor’s State of Emergency Order, or violating the public gathering restrictions, should contact state or local law enforcement.