Questions about coronavirus?
Individuals with general questions about coronavirus can call 2-1-1 or text their ZIP code to 898-211 for those who are deaf and hard of hearing.
You can also email directly:
- Vaccine related questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical-related questions related to testing, symptoms, and health-related guidance can also be submitted by email at DPHCall@delaware.gov
- Questions about business operations should be directed to: email@example.com
- Questions regarding unemployment claims should be emailed to: UIClaims@delaware.gov
- People who have complaints about out-of-state individuals violating the Governor’s State of Emergency Order, or violating the public gathering restrictions, should contact state or local law enforcement.
Sign Up for Updates
Text “add” to 302-460-2501 for text updates from the State of Delaware.
Get More COVID Data
For more data on Delaware COVID cases, testing and outcomes, including demographic breakdowns, go to My Healthy Community