Individuals with general questions about coronavirus can call 2-1-1 or text your ZIP code to 898-211 for deaf and hard of hearing. For those with specific health-related questions, email us at DPHCall@delaware.gov.
Contact your primary health care provider if you have concerns about symptoms, particularly those with fever and coughing or shortness of breath.
What you can do to mitigate the impact of COVID-19:
- Wear a face covering in public
- Maintain social distancing (at least 6 feet from others)
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Clean frequently used surfaces often
- Outside of essential jobs, limit your time in public
- Keep gatherings to 10 people or less
- Don’t go to work if you are sick
- Call your doctor about testing if you are experiencing symptoms