Contact your primary health care provider if you have concerns about symptoms, particularly those with fever and coughing or shortness of breath.
What you can do to mitigate the impact of COVID-19:
- Wear a face covering in public
- Stay at least 6 feet from others
- Only dine (at home & at restaurants) with people who live with you
- Keep Thanksgiving gatherings small – only have dinner for people who live in your house
- Avoid indoor house parties – even outdoor ones if you’re not staying 6 ft apart and masked up!
- Avoid spending time with people who don’t live with you (if you do, mask up, wash up, keep apart)
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently
- Don’t go to work if you are sick
- Get tested for COVID-19 – you can, even those with no symptoms
- Clean frequently used surfaces often
- Add your phone to the COVID-19 fight – Download the COVID Alert DE App
- Answer the call from our contact tracer – the phone number they call from is 302-446-4262, or your caller ID will say DE PUBLICHEALTH
Delaware’s COVID-19 Vaccination Plan
Learn more about Delaware’s draft vaccine plan that was submitted to the CDC. All states are creating vaccine plans to determine how the vaccine, once approved, will be distributed – including criteria for who would get the vaccine first.
For more data on Delaware COVID cases, testing and outcomes, including demographic breakdowns, go to My Healthy Community