This winter, don’t let COVID-19 freeze your holidays.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Get vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19, including the new bivalent booster if eligible. (Visit de.gov/boosters to learn more and de.gov/getmyvaccine to find a location near you.)
- Get tested for COVID-19:
- 1-2 days before a large gathering
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19
- Five (5) days after being exposed to someone confirmed to have COVID-19.
If you have symptoms and get a negative test result, take another test 2 days later. There are also other viruses going around, including influenza and RSV, so even if your COVID-19 test result is negative, it could be something else. So if you are sick, stay home.
- Do not go to a hospital ER for a COVID test – there are many more options statewide – save hospital ERs for emergencies! (Visit de.gov/gettested.)
- Gather outdoors when possible.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Know the facts about COVID-19 – visit de.gov/covidfactcheck
- Ensure your home or gathering place is properly ventilated.
- Click here for more information about improving ventilation in your home, including an online interactive ventilation tool. This easy-to-use tool helps you find the best combination of ventilation options in your home to decrease the level of COVID-19 particles in the air.
Spread the Word on Social
Concerned COVID-19 could freeze your holiday season? ❄️Don’t let it! Get vaccinated and boosted, and follow these easy steps to keep yourself and your loved ones safe. Leave COVID-19 out in the cold by visiting de.gov/holidays.Share on Facebook
Don’t let COVID-19 freeze your holiday season. ❄️Get vaccinated and boosted, and follow these easy steps to keep yourself and your loved ones safe. Leave COVID-19 out in the cold by visiting de.gov/holidays.Share on Twitter
Get More COVID Data
For more data on Delaware COVID cases, testing and outcomes, including demographic breakdowns, go to My Healthy Community