Questions about planning to vaccinate your staff? Email: VaccinePlanning@delaware.gov
- Identifying Critical Infrastructure Workers
- DPH Guidelines For Vaccine Planning and Allocation
- Vaccine Planning Checklist
- CDC – Phased allocation of Vaccines, Nov. 23, 2020
- CDC – Considerations for Identifying Sub-Populations in Phase 1b
- Vaccine Comparison Chart
- Vaccine Ingredients and Allergy Information (5.13.21) | Español
- Eligibility for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Allocation Plan
CDC has designed two toolkits to help build confidence in the vaccine. The toolkits will help community-based organizations (CBOs) and employers to educate community members and workers about COVID-19 vaccines, raise awareness about the benefits of vaccination, and address common questions and concerns. The toolkits contain a variety of resources, including: key messages, an educational slide deck, FAQs, posters/flyers, newsletter content, a plain language vaccine factsheet (available in eight languages), template letters, social media content, and vaccination sticker templates. Partners may place their logo on materials that have a place for your logo, but please retain the CDC URL (www.cdc.gov). CDC will continue to add more materials to this toolkit. Please check back frequently for updates.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit for Community-Based Organizations
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit for Essential Workers
DPH Vaccine Information Toolkit
Use the materials in this toolkit including fact sheets, FAQ’s, text, email and web copy and social media posts to share information with your organization. Available in English and Spanish and more languages are coming soon!
Download the Toolkit
Long Term Care facilities and their Partnership with the Pharmacies
Facility staff will need to sign to say they confirm verbal or email consent from residents.
Stats on COVID-19
For more data on Delaware COVID-19 cases including demographic breakdowns, go to My Healthy Community