For Questions on COVID-19 Cases and Cleaning Protocol:
- If a child or employee tests positive for COVID-19, contact the Division of Public Health at 1-888-295-5156 or email@example.com to discuss next steps. Facilities with positive cases should contact DPH for cleaning guidance specific to their facility.
- If you are an emergency child care site that needs help with cleaning supplies or equipment please fill out the supply form. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about payment?
For general questions about the state’s enhanced reimbursement please reach out to Tina Shockley at email@example.com. For questions specifically related to payment processing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of the funding is to help child care facilities to continue to pay staff and purchase supplies to meet the additional restrictions and requirements.
News and Information to Help Child Care Programs
- DPH Guidance for Face Coverings
- CDC Guidance for Childcare Programs that Remain Open
- Governor Carney Signs Order to Designate Emergency Child Care Sites for Essential Personnel (March 30)
- Governor Carney Signs Executive Order on Child Care (March 19)
- Delaware Issues Guidance for Child Care Providers on Coronavirus
- Interim Guidance for Administrators of US K-12 Schools and Childcare Programs
- How to Prepare and Protect Yourself
You may also be interested in:
Stats on COVID-19
For more data on Delaware COVID-19 cases including demographic breakdowns, go to My Healthy Community