Consumer Protection Standards
Report Price Gouging on the Delaware Attorney General’s website.
Find PPE Supplies
Visit the Business to Business PPE Toolkit page to connect with businesses that self-reported that they have Personal Protective Equipment available. Disclaimer: The State of Delaware has not vetted this information; it is self-reported information provided by the suppliers and has not been independently verified.
Delaware State Chamber of Commerce (DSCC)
- Delaware Restaurant Association Restaurant Reopening Toolkit
- Shopping and Food Safety Tips for Consumers
- U.S. FDA – Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants, and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services
- COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfection for Human-Touch Surfaces
- FAQ: What if a Customer or Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19?
- Visit the Child Care page for the latest updates
Small Business Assistance
- Visit the Division of Small Business for the latest updates
- Emergency Loan Program for Hospitality Industry (HELP Program)
- Visit the Delaware Department of Labor for the latest information
Please note: Some of the files available on this page are in Adobe PDF format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded directly from Adobe. If you are using an assistive technology unable to read Adobe PDF, please either view the corresponding text only version (if available) or visit Adobe’s Accessibility Tools page.